Friday, January 25, 2013

Introduction to the mind of AJ Grace

Hi! 

Can't believe I'm actually doing this, finally!  I have wanted to write since I was a kid and here it is, some odd years later, and I have finally come back to my favorite passion.  It feels go good to finally start writing again and I hope everyone will give my work a chance, check it out, leave some feedback...and lose yourself in the moment.

The Simply Series will be a total of 3 books, possibly 4, dealing with love, romance, rivalries and heartache.

It starts out with Simply Breathtaking which features the shy Jane Carmichael who moved to New York to work as an assistant to the CEO of Abbott and McMasters where she meets the daringly handsome Jackson Tramane.  Is love in the works for these two or will continuous set backs doom any kind of relationship between them...

Next, you will continue to enjoy the Tramane family as Jessica, Jackson's sister, deals with heartbreak in Simply Amazing.  Can she overcome her struggles of a relationship ended bad and find the opportunity to love again...only time will tell as this book is still a work in progress.

Books 3 & 4 will also focus on original characters from Simply Breathtaking.  I hope you fall in love with these characters as I have...On this blog I will give you updates on the series along with some short stories in between.

So, I hope you check back here frequently and most importantly I hope you enjoy your reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment