Sunday, February 3, 2013

SimplySeries Curious...

Hard to see the 49er's lose today but at least they made it a good game.  I'm not really a fan like I use to be but had to route on my hubbies team...Anyway, as the yelling and cheering was going on in my living room today I was thinking of Jackson and Jane. 

With the new chapters posted recently I began to wonder how my readers felt about the latest developments in the story.  What do you think is in store for them and could they possibly have a future?  Should Jane forgive him not only for how he handled things in Italy but also the incident with Josephine was well?  Of course, I already know what will happen, lol, but I just wondered what my readers felt would happen next. 

As for me, I need to start working on Jessica's story in Simply Amazing.  I've been away from my writing time for the last 2 weekends, just making notes here and there.  It's time to let the story come alive as Jess begins her journey to heal and see where her life is headed next.  I have to be honest, I can't wait to write this new beginning as I foresee many changes on the horizon for this Tramane sibling...

Until next time readers...Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment